1. Vice-Admiral in the British Royal Navy and captain of ‘The Bounty’ at the time of mutiny.
2. French general and former President of France.
3. Archduke whose assassination led to World War I.
4. Field-Marshall in the British Army and commander during the Battle of the Somme in World War I.
5. King of England 1189 is better known by this name.
6. Founder of the Russian Communist party.
7. Victorious against Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo in 1815.
8. Last Emperor of Russia who was assassinated along with his wife and children.
9. Indian activist and leader of the Indian Independence movement.
10. 26th President of the United States of America.
11. 32nd President of the United States of America.
12. German General during World War II.
13. Roman Emperor 306-337AD.
14. British military leader during WW I, known for ‘Your Country Needs You’ poster campaign.
15. King of the Anglo-Saxons of England in the 9th century.
16. Liberal British Prime Minister 1916-1922.
17. First black President of South Africa 1994-1999.
18. 3rd President of the United States of America.
19. Native American Indian chief.
20. Spiritual leader of the Tibetan people.
21. First Sultan of Egypt and Syria.
22. First Emperor of Rome.
23. Ancient Roman Gladiator and slave.
24. ‘Charles the Great’ is better known by this name.